Firefox Sync makes it easy to access Firefox bookmarks, opened tabs and browsing history on your iOS or Android devices.
This is for Firefox Sync v2.0+. From v2.0, we have introduced an major update to the core logic of the sync process, and we are no longer maintaining the old ones, thus please make sure you are using the latest version of mobile apps and Firefox add-on. One simple rule: always use the latest possible app/extension you can find on this page, and make a clean install if something doesn’t work. If you still have trouble with setting up, please don’t hesitate to contact us on: apollo-sync-support AT ihanghai.com
We are serious about your privacy, the syncing process is encrypted and all your data are stored in your own Google Drive account to ensure safety, using an app only private folder.
Tutorial of setting up your Firefox browser on PC/Mac
1. Use Firefox browser on your PC/Mac to open this link: download and install our Firefox add-on .
The new add-on on official Firefox store is still in review process, so for the moment, please install it just from our local server and ignore the warning on unverified author.
2. After the installation, a new tab should be opened automatically with Google login form. Please use the same Google account as the one in your mobile apps.
3. After accepting the authorization request, the login page should close itself, and the sync process will start automatically from now on. You can check and confirm the sync status by clicking the “Preferences” button on the add-on management page.
Kindle Fire(Android) app walking through
4. After the installation, the first start should look like this, you can click the “Sync” button on the top right corner to enter setup.
5. Here, another Google login page comes up. Please use the same account and accept the authorization request.
6. If you complete the above steps successfully, the sync process will start automatically, and your bookmarks from your PC Firfox browser will show up here.
7. You can also issue search over local synced items.
8. The settings tab provides some useful data of your sync status.
If you have any problem,please don’t hesitate to drop us an Email, we’ll get back to you ASAP.